Denver Window Replacement – Denver Replacement Windows
Making the decision to begin your Denver window replacement is an exciting process. We will make every effort to ensure your project goes smoothly from start to finish. Rest assured that with Accent Windows, Denver replacement windows will be handled with the utmost professionalism by Accent employees who are licensed, bonded and insured.
Here are some helpful hints for your installation day.
Question: I just signed a contract with Accent, what happens next?
- Shortly after Accent Windows receives your contract, a certified Measure Technician will call you to schedule a time to come to your home to get your exact window and/or door measurements.
- Your measurements are submitted to our production office and materials are reserved for your job.
- A manufacturing date is then scheduled.
- Shortly after a manufacturing date is scheduled, you will receive a call from our installation department providing you with a choice of available installation dates and times. We schedule our teams to be very efficient with your time. When weather issues arise, we take extra care in completing your project. If you must reschedule please allow us 48 hours advanced notice. It is important to note that rescheduling may set the job back several weeks.
- Once the installation date is scheduled we will call you one business day before the installation date to confirm the scheduled date and time.
- Installation times may very, but typically we arrive the day of installation between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Block times only. If you live more than 50 miles from our manufacturing facility arrival times may vary.
- On installation day the Accent Windows installers will arrive, install the new windows and doors and clean up any debris. Then you will receive your warranty agreement with your final invoice by mail.
- The remainder of the contract price is due once the installation is complete. Unless you have made arrangements with the accounting department for financing, we consider your balance due upon completion. The installer will collect the payment.
Helpful Hints for Your Installation Day
Furniture: The safety of your personal belongings is of great importance to us. Please clean and keep clear the area of where the work is to be performed. This includes furniture, artwork, wall hangings, draperies, and any other property that could impede the work or access to the work area. Also, please remove all blinds, drapes and shutters from the windows.
Cleaning: Accent employees will treat your home with the utmost respect. Drop cloths will be used inside and outside to protect your carpet, floors, shrubs and landscaping. Any mess due to the installation crew will be cleaned and removed by the installation crew. Just to be on the cautious side, it is recommended to vacuum again before walking barefoot through the installation area.
Security: Accent has the most qualified and professional installers in the industry. We are licensed, bonded and insured. However, if you are concerned about a particular item, we ask you to secure it during installation for safekeeping. We also ask that you be available in the morning to check-in with the installers, and once again when the job is complete. If you need to leave during the installation, you can feel free to do so.
Alarm Systems: If you have an alarm system, please make sure that you contact your professional alarm company to disarm your service. After installation, please remember to have your alarm company reinstate your system.
Landscaping: If you have shrubs, flowers or delicate landscaping, please take the necessary steps to protect them. Also, please remove any pet droppings that may be in the area.
Pets: If you own pets please secure them during the installation. Accent installers cannot be responsible for ensuring your pets safety. Please notify the installers of any pets or special needs.
Sprinkler Systems: If you have a sprinkler system capable of reaching the installation area from the outside, please make sure to turn it off until the installation is complete. Also, inform the installers of the location of the sprinklers heads so that they take extra precaution there.
Sizing: Your windows were custom built using very precise measurements and manufacturing equipment. It is typical to notice a slight gap around the new windows. As most homes settle, window openings may become somewhat “out-of-square.” We will fill these gaps with insulation, then trim and seal the perimeter of the window so that it seals properly.